The Apollo Prayer League is the repository for the safekeeping and distribution of the remaining copies of authentic Lunar Bibles and other artifacts from the collection of Rev. John Stout, its custodian and Director, 1968-2010.
- A 40,000-member non-profit, non-secular outreach organization comprised of NASA employees and supporters in 60% of all US postal zones and 16 foreign countries around the world.
- Founded in 1968 by NASA Scientist and Chaplain Rev. John Stout, an ordained Presbyterian Pastor, at the Houston Manned Spacecraft Center.
- Formed under the umbrella of Aerospace Ministries, a diverse group of pastors working within NASA to assist in local and international relief efforts.
- Whose overreaching mission was to pray for the safety of the astronauts and the skill of NASA employees who built the rockets they would fly.
- And—most importantly—to land a Bible on the moon.